Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.

You notice that your child is not developing skills at the same rate as other children or is struggling in certain areas in school.  You should, of course, first talk to his or her teacher. Many school districts include useful services within  their regular educational offerings.  These may include psychological services, speech and language services, program and instructional aides and modifications, academic intervention services and counseling.  If you feel that your child is still not making progress, it may be time to request a referral to the Committee on Special Education (CSE).