Alexis served as a student member of the New York City Bar’s Trusts, Estates, and Surrogates Courts Committee while in law school.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Pace University, 2011
- New York Law School, 2014
Affiliations & Experience
- NYC Bar Trusts, Estates, and Surrogates Courts Committee (student member)
- Wills Clinic
- Dispute Resolution Team, executive board member
Alexis Gruttadauria is a recent Law school graduate, continuing on with Littman Krooks LLP as a graduate law clerk, after starting with the firm as a student. She focuses her practice in Elder Law, Trusts and Estates, and Special Needs Planning.
During law school Ms. Gruttadauria served as a student member of the New York City Bar’s Trusts, Estates, and Surrogates Courts Committee; was an active member of the Wills Clinic, serving low-income seniors; and served on the executive board of the Dispute Resolution Team.
Ms. Gruttadauria worked to serve seniors while attending law school as an active member of the Wills Clinic, an experience that continues to positively inform her work with the firm.
Ms. Gruttadauria received her undergraduate degrees from Pace University in 2011 and her Juris Doctorate from New York Law School in 2014.
- “Social Security Administration Announces Two Percent Cost of Living Adjustment for 2018”
- “Millennials and Estate Planning: You are Not Too Young for That!”
- Special Needs Fairness Act Adopted in New York State
- How To Ensure Your Medical Wishes Win Out
- The Importance of Executing an Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains: Matter of Lipiner v. Plaza Jewish Community Chapel
- New York State Announces 2017 Medicaid Regional Rates