Alexis served as a student member of the New York City Bar’s Trusts, Estates, and Surrogates Courts Committee while in law school.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Pace University, 2011
- New York Law School, 2014
Affiliations & Experience
- NYC Bar Trusts, Estates, and Surrogates Courts Committee (student member)
- Wills Clinic
- Dispute Resolution Team, executive board member
Alexis Gruttadauria is an associate attorney with Littman Krooks LLP. She focuses her practice on Elder Law and Special Needs Planning.
Alexis began her career at Littman Krooks as a law school Intern. She continued with the firm as a graduate law clerk after completing law school.
Ms. Gruttadauria, who was born and raised in Rochester, New York, received her J.D. from New York Law School, and holds a Bachelor’s degree from Pace University where she studied Political Science and Technical Theater. Prior to her career in law, Ms. Gruttadauria was an Emergency Medical Technician and volunteer firefighter.
During law school, she was a member of the Executive Board of the Dispute Resolution Competition Team and was an active member of the Wills Clinic, serving low-income seniors with their estate planning needs. She remains involved with each of these organizations as a mentor to current students.
Alexis had the honor of serving as a student member of the New York City Bar’s Trusts, Estates, and Surrogate Court Committee in her final year of law school, contributing to the legislative agenda undertaken by that committee, specifically assisting with regard to proposals for access to digital assets and redaction of sensitive information in Surrogate’s court proceedings.
Ms. Gruttadauria is a member of the Elder Law and Special Needs Section (Diversity, Mental Health, and Guardianship committees) and the Young Lawyers Section of the New York State Bar Association.
Alexis is admitted to practice in the state of New York.
- “Social Security Administration Announces Two Percent Cost of Living Adjustment for 2018”
- “Millennials and Estate Planning: You are Not Too Young for That!”
- Special Needs Fairness Act Adopted in New York State
- How To Ensure Your Medical Wishes Win Out
- The Importance of Executing an Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains: Matter of Lipiner v. Plaza Jewish Community Chapel
- New York State Announces 2017 Medicaid Regional Rates