- Elder Law
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Special Needs Planning
- New York
- Syracuse University
- Pace University School of Law
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Putnam County (Vice President)
- Westchester Senior Law Day Committee
- Mahopac Lions Club (Past-President)
Brian L. Miller is an attorney who assists clients with various aspects of Elder Law, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Estate Litigation, Medicaid Planning & Applications, and Guardianship.
Brian is a member of the Elder Law and Special Needs Section and Trusts and Estates Law Section of the New York State Bar Association, and the Trusts & Estates Section and Elder Law Committees of the Westchester County Bar Association. He is actively involved as member of the Westchester County Senior Law Day Committee, the Putnam County Walk to End Alzheimer’s Committee, and is also the Vice President of the Putnam County Estate Planning Council.
He received his Juris Doctor of Law degree, cum laude, from Pace University School of Law, and his Bachelors of Arts degree, from Syracuse University.
Outside of work, Brian enjoys spending time with his wife and children, and giving back to the community as Past President of the Mahopac Lions Club.
- New York Medicaid Applications and the Unlicensed Practice of Law
- Remote Notarization and Witnessing Has Ended
- Will The Stimulus Check Affect Your Government Benefits
- Update on the Significant Changes to New York State Medicaid
- New York Executive Order Permits Remote Witnessing of Wills
- Allow Us To Prepare Your Estate Planning Documents Remotely
- Electronic Estate Planning In Uncertain Times
- Significant Changes To New York State Medicaid
- How the SECURE Act Changes Rules about Retirement Savings and Inherited IRAs
- The Difference Between Chronic Medicaid & Community Medicaid in New York State