Jackson Lamb is an attorney with Littman Krooks LLP. He specializes in Corporate and Securities Law.
- Corporate & Securities Law
- Private Investment Funds
- Securities Law Compliance, Contract Negotiation, and Corporate Restructurings
- Public and Private Secondary Offerings
- Assisting with Entity Formation
- General Business Matters in the Technology, Hospitality and Sports Industries
- New York (Pending Admission)
- Brooklyn Law School, JD, Cum Laude
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
At Littman Krooks, Jack’s practice involves representing emerging growth companies, investment funds and investors with financing matters. He advises on various entities on securities law compliance, contract negotiation and corporate restructurings and represents broker-dealers and financial institutions in public and private secondary offerings. Mr. Lamb also assists with entity formation and general business matters in the technology, hospitality and sports industries.
Jack received his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School where he was the associate managing editor of the Brooklyn Journal of International Law and a member of the Brooklyn Law Incubator and Policy Clinic. As a law student, Mr. Lamb focused his coursework and internship experience in business and intellectual property law.
Mr. Lamb received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from The Ohio State University.