Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Robert is Of Counsel to Littman Krooks. He is Partner in the firm Tucker & Latifi, LLP. He was admitted to the bar in 1984 for New York and U.S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the U.S. Supreme Court. He is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Ford Motor Company 1977 to 1980 Manufacturing Engineer, Connersville, Indiana
Amster, Rothstein & Ebenstein, Intellectual Property Counsel, NYC 1983 — 1987
Blum, Gersten, Bushkin, Gains, General practice firm, NYC 1988
Slotnick & Baker, Criminal defense and civil litigation and representation, NYC 1989-1990
Tucker & Latifi, LLP 1991 to present
- Co-author. Defensive Measures Against Counterfeiting, Chapter 1 of Intellectual Property Counseling and Litigation, Matthew Bender and Company, 1988 (and since updated)
- Comparison of Copyright Protection of Utilitarian Designs in the United States and the United Kingdom, IDEA: The Journal of Law and Technology, 1983
- Problems of the Technology Transfer Provisions in the Law of the Sea Treaty IDEA: The Journal of Law and Technology, 1983
- Copyrighting Trade Secrets Under the 1976 Copyright Act IDEA: The Journal of Law and Technology, 1985
- Battling the Counterfeiting Contagion: The Nuts and Bolts of Fighting Counterfeiters American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal, 1986