- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- Estate Administration
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Member Elder Law and Special Needs Section, Trust and Estates Section, and Young Lawyers Section
Prior to joining Littman Krooks, LLP, Mr. Krooks worked as an Estate Administrator at Fiduciary Trust Company International handling matters for high net worth individuals. He assisted in all phases of the administration of complex estates and terminating trusts. Mr. Krooks is a member of the Elder Law and Special Needs Section, Trust and Estates Section and Young Lawyers Section of the New York State Bar Association.
Mr. Krooks received his Juris Doctor degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Am I Too Young To Have An Estate Plan
- Responsibilities of an Executor
- The Benefits of Working with a Financial Planner
- Am I Too Young To Have an Estate Plan?