Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Mitchell C. Littman
Mitchell is a founding partner of Littman Krooks and leads the firm’s Corporate and Securities Department. He is a seasoned transactional lawyer who offers pragmatic advice and practical solutions to advance the needs of his corporate clients.
Mitchell Littman is a founding partner of Littman Krooks LLP and heads the firm’s Corporate and Securities department. His practice includes the following:
- Representation of investment banking firms, broker-dealers, family offices and investors in private placements and public offerings, secondary market transactions, venture and private equity capital investments. Throughout his career, he has represented issuers, underwriters and placement agents in hundreds of equity and debt transactions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions for both buyers and sellers for public and private companies in a wide range of industries.
- Hospitality matters, including management, license and hotel transactions, investor syndications and joint venture projects.
- Entertainment, Sports, Spirits and Consumer Brand transactions, including personal representation of well-known celebrities.
Mr. Littman is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Brooklyn Law School, where he teaches Transactional Skills for Start-Ups as well as seminars on corporate and transactional matters.
Mr. Littman is a frequent speaker and panelist at investment banking and securities law conferences and is frequently quoted in news media and trade publications.
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
- Member, New York County Lawyers Association Committee on Securities and Exchange Commission
- Member, New York County Lawyers Association Committee on Corporations
- Member, New York City Bar Association Hospitality Law Committee
- Past Comments Editor, Brooklyn Journal of International Law
- Presenter – “How to Choose the Right Entity and Financing for Your Restaurant” – Citrin Cooperman Restaurant Roundtable with Littman Krooks, October 2017
- Moderator – “Regulation A+: Two Years After the Creation of “The Mini IPO” Panel – Marcum Microcap Conference, June 2017
- Moderator – “Corporate Governance and the Small Cap Market” Panel – Marcum Microcap Conference, June 2016
- M & A Transactions – Brooklyn Law School, January 2016
- M & A Transactions – Brooklyn Law School, January 2015
- Marcum Microcap Conference, May 2014
- M & A Transactions – Brooklyn Law School, January 2014
- Crowdnetic Crowdfinance Conference 2013, December 2013
- New York International Gift Fair, January 2013
- Brooklyn Law School “Business Boot Camp”, January 2013
- The DealFlow Conference, December 2012
- Women Transforming Our Financial Markets Symposium, December 2012
- The JOBS Act: Transforming the Financial Markets, July 2012
- Marcum Microcap Conference, June 2012
- Capital Reformation & Crowdfunding Conference, May 2012
- Capital Creation and Crowdfunding Conference, March 2012
- Capital Creation Conference, January 2012
- Private Placements, Regulation D and the Growth of the Secondary Market, June 2011
- Broker/Dealer Conference – The Securities Industry in 2011 and Beyond, May 2011
- The Secondary Market for Private Shares (Webinar), April 2011
- The Private Company Stock Conference, Sept 2010
Pro Bono Activities
- Sunflower Children, a humanitarian aid organization providing survival and development care for impoverished children.
- Camp Sussex, a charity devoted to providing the opportunity for children of limited financial means to experience a traditional summer camp environment.
- Baby Buggy Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to collecting and redistributing infant gear and clothing to families in need (Pro Bono General Counsel 2002 to 2006).
- New York Academy of Art, a graduate school offering advanced degrees in art (Pro Bono General Counsel 1991 to 1994).
Corporate Press & Media
From the Library
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.