Stephanie L. Goldstein, Esq. is an attorney with Littman Krooks, LLP. She focuses her practice on estate litigation and planning as well as guardianship matters.
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- New York
- Syracuse University College of Law
- Boston University
Awards and Recognition
- New York Super Lawyer Rising Star – 2020
Stephanie L. Goldstein, Esq. is an attorney with Littman Krooks, LLP. She focuses her practice on estate litigation and planning as well as guardianship matters. She has extensive experience litigating in New York State Supreme Courts and at all levels of administrative hearings. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Boston University where she studied political science and history. She received her J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law where she was involved in the Children’s Rights and Family Law Clinic. Ms. Goldstein is a member of the Technology Committee of the Westchester County Bar Association.
- A Primer on Estate Tax Returns
- Important Announcement Regarding Community Medicaid Applications Look-Back Period
- Limited Visitation is Allowed in Select Nursing Homes and Long-Term Care Facilities
- Estate Planning Alternative to the SECURE Act’s 10-Year-Rule
- Estate Planning for Young Families
- Electronic Estate Planning In Uncertain Times
- Income Tax Return Filing Extended to July 15, 2020