Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
At Littman Krooks, our corporate and securities work is goal oriented. Our team of attorneys prides itself on our responsiveness and availability.
Corporate Governance Matters
Littman Krooks has significant experience in counseling clients on corporate governance matters, providing us with a solid foundation for handling today’s rapidly changing requirements. Our multi-disciplinary team of attorneys regularly handles routine and complex corporate governance matters, including:
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and related SEC regulations
- NASDAQ/AMEX corporate governance requirements
- Fiduciary duties
- Conflicts of interest
- Board Committee responsibilities and charters
- Codes of conduct
- Compensation and benefits for directors and officers
- SEC disclosure requirements
- Related party transactions