- Visitors must wear face masks/coverings while visiting our offices. We will provide a mask to anyone that does not have one.
- We are maintaining social distancing, which means that we will always maintain a distance of six (6) feet apart in the office.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our reception area. We ask you to apply a generous amount to both of your hands upon entry to our office.
- Staff knows to wash their hands each time they enter our building, before and after client meetings, and frequently throughout the day.
- We have remote access for employees who are ill or need to work from home.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing symptoms of coughing, high fever and/or shortness of breath, we ask that you not come to our office.
- If you do not feel comfortable visiting our office in person, because you may be sick or for any other reason, you may continue to schedule consultations or meetings via Zoom, phone or other platforms. Call our office at (914) 684-2100 to let us know that you would like to change your meeting to a virtual one. Our staff will be happy to assist.
On behalf of the entire Littman Krooks team, we want to thank your support. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you. If you have any thoughts or questions on how we can best serve you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.