Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Date(s) - October 17, 2018
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The Impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 – What You Need to Know:
- Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts
- Transfer Tax and Related Income Tax Developments
- The Individual Taxpayer
- Planning for the 99%
- State Tax Issues
- Divorce Law
- Aging Clients and Clients with Disabilities
- Ethical Issues for Tax Practitioners
- Creative Planning
- Life Insurance
- New 20% Pass-Through Deduction
- Qualified Plan and IRA Distributions
- Charitable Giving
Littman Krooks managing partner, Bernard A. Krooks, Esq., to present the elder law and special needs update from 11:45 AM – 12:35 PM.
9.5 CLE/CPE Credits
NYS Attorneys: 9.5 CLE (non-transitional, including one Ethics credit)
NYS CPAs: 9.5 CPE (in Taxation)
Conference Fee: $395 per person.
The conference fee represents the value of the event and is not a tax-deductible charitable contribution. Register here.
Walk-In Registration (if available): Additional $25.
Three-Day Cancellation Fee: $25. No refunds will be given for cancellations after Sunday, October 14, 2018.
- For more information, please contact Inna Galperin at or 212.836.1204.