Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Date(s) - March 3, 2020 - March 24, 2020
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This event has been postponed until a later date.
Parents and Family Members come join us for this FREE 4 session in-depth training to learn about your child’s rights and the special education process, and how to effectively advocate for your child and other children.
Littman Krooks partner Marion M. Walsh, Esq., and Sandi Rosenbaum, educational advocate, to speak.
• NYS Rules and Regulations governing Special Education
• Understanding the CSE Process & Your Child’s IEP
• Understanding your Child’s Evaluations
• How to Deal with Challenging Behaviors at Home and In School
• School Discipline
• Transition Timeline & Planning
• Ask the Advocate
• And much more