Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Date(s) - April 21, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Marion Walsh, Esq., a partner with our firm will be a panelist for NAMI Westchester Speaker’s Form on “Owning Your Struggle: Accepting PTSD and Living Your Life.” Marion grew up in a military family and understands the challenges that families often face when their loved ones serve in combat and the military and will provide her insights from her experiences.
Dr. Kastle is the Director of Military Program Innovation / Assistant Professor at Fort Hays State University / Author Dr. Seth Kastle is a retired U.S. Army first sergeant who during his 16 year career served two combat tours in the Middle East in both Afghanistan and Iraq. His many military honors include the Bronze Star for his service in Iraq, in addition to having his uniform permanently displayed in the 95th Infantry Division Museum in Fort Sill, OK.
The presentation will be followed by an interactive panel discussion:
- Aaron Leonard, USA (Ret), Campaign Representative, Sierra Club Military Outdoors
- Charles A. Liversedge III, Certified Peer Support Specialist PCMHI, Veterans Peer Support
- Andrea Molina, MBA, Family Services of Westchester, Marine Corps OIF 1&3 Veteran Director of Veteran Services/Vet2Vet
- Gabby Moran, CCBHC Care Manager, MHA Westchester
- Marion M. Walsh, NAMI Westchester Board Member, Blue Star Mothers of Hudson Valley NY15 Officer