Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Date(s) - May 10, 2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Littman Krooks partner Marion M. Walsh, Esq., to speak on “Essential Special Education Legal Updates You Need To Know”
Obtain Essential Special Education Legal Best Practices
Special education legal issues can be confusing for school personnel and attorneys alike. This hands-on legal guide will walk you through legal best practices concerning IEPs, 504 plans, manifest determination reviews and more. Our experienced attorney faculty will give you the information you need to provide maximum legal protections to special needs students and minimize school exposure to lawsuits. Handle special education issue with confidence – register today!
- Apply the latest special education legal developments to your school’s policies.
- Understand when bullying of special needs students exposes schools to significant legal liabilities.
- Ensure IEP development process documentation serves as a legal aid in case of lawsuits.
- Handle the manifestation determination review process with confidence.
- Analyze recent court cases to avoid potential disability discrimination complaints.
- Properly accommodate English language learners who are also eligible for special education services.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar on special education law is for:
- School Principals and Vice Principals
- School Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
- School Psychologist
- School Counselors
- Special Education Teachers
- General Education Teachers