Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Date(s) - July 15, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Categories No Categories
- Medicaid eligibility criteria
- Transfers and penalties
- Asset conversions
- Medicaid trusts and taxes
- Best practices for elder law attorneys
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the Medicaid eligibility requirements?
- What are the asset limits, level of care, and lookback periods?
- How do transfers, gifts of assets, and purchase of exempt assets factor into Medicaid planning?
- How can you convert assets into noncountable assets?
- What are the key considerations for Medicaid trusts and tax implications?
- What is the Medicaid penalty period for improper transfers?