Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Date(s) - May 1, 2019
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Littman Krooks partner Amy C. O’Hara, Esq., will present “Supplemental Needs Trusts – Everything You Want to Know, but are Afraid to Ask.”
Kate Maloney, SVP and Trust Services Director of Orange County Trust Company, and Amy C. O’Hara, Certified Elder Law Attorney and Partner with Littman Krooks LLP, will present an overview of the key things you need to know in this arena.
They will talk about:
- the different types of special needs trusts,
- the basics you need to be aware of that affect their eligibility for benefits,
- the considerations your clients need to be aware of in selecting trustees,
- the things you need to make sure are handled in properly administering the trust, and
- how the trust will be taxed.
Registration is required. COST: $40 (includes parking) | CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED: MasterCard, Visa, Discover
DO NOT MAIL CHECKS TO THE ADDRESS ON YOUR RECEIPT.
Checks should be made payable to the Estate Planning Council of Westchester County, Inc. and mailed along with a copy of your online registration receipt to:
ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL OF WESTCHESTER COUNTY, INC.
c/o Catherine M. Censullo, CPA, PFS
Censullo, Gupta & Associates, CPA, LLP
80 Business Park Drive, Suite 208
Armonk, NY 10504