Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.


Protect the assets and property of your minor children

Published December 17, 2008

Estate planning should take into account all possible scenarios; one of which is the unlikely and unfortunate event that you should leave behind children under the age of 18. If this were to happen, you would want to make sure that the property they inherit is protected.

An adult should be named to manage any money and property your minor children inherit. You may choose to give this responsibility to their guardian, or you may appoint someone specifically to administer their finances and maximize their benefits.

Explore In-Depth

New York City, Central Park, from above

Corporate & Securities

Man Fishing with his Grandson

Elder Law & Estate Planning

Mother with Special Needs Child Playing in Child's Room

Special Needs Planning

Father reading to his daughters

Special Education Advocacy