Large Firm Service. Small Firm Attention.
Date(s) - September 18, 2019
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Littman Krooks managing partner, Bernard A. Krooks, Esq., to present “Are You Building a House of Cards” from 11:45 AM – 12:35 PM.
- A Retrospective Analysis of the 2017 Tax Act –Intended and Unintended Consequences and Continuing Conundrums
- Latest New York Tax and Planning Developments
- Planning for Clients’ Incapacity
- Creative Planning Tips
- International Planning for Non-Resident Clients
- Estate Planning for IRAs
- Planning to Obtain an Increased Cost Basis at Death
- Everything an Accountant or Lawyer Should Know About Serving as a Trustee
- Tax Issues in Divorce
- Elder Law
- Charitable Giving after the Tax Act
9.5 CLE/CPE Credits
NYS Attorneys: 9.5 CLE (nontransitional, including one Ethics credit)
NYS CPAs: 9.5 CPE (in Taxation, including one Ethics credit)
CFP Credits offered
Conference Fee: $450 per person.
UJA estimates that the fair market value of attending the conference is $400. No other goods and services will be provided. The $50 balance of the conference fee may qualify for a charitable deduction.
Walk-In Registration (if available): Additional $25.
Three-Day Cancellation Fee: $25.
No refunds will be given for cancellations after Sunday, September 15, 2019