Throughout its history, Littman Krooks LLP has sought to build a community of preeminent attorneys, paralegals and support staff who are dedicated to the highest standards of professional practice.
The firm seeks individuals who lead and work well with others. We believe that balanced judgment, common sense, initiative and the capacity to confront and resolve a variety of situations are essential traits of a successful employee. In making employment decisions, we seek individuals who will inspire the confidence of our present and future clients and who will work with us to build our practice. We also recruit individuals who are able to effectively balance their professional commitments with outside interests and community activities.
Littman Krooks LLP provides you with the opportunity for a sophisticated, challenging and enjoyable career in law. As an expanding firm with a long history and a promising future, we attribute our strong growth to our lawyers and staff who strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and to our partners who encourage individual initiative.
Current Listings: Positions Available in White Plains, New York
- Associate Attorney – We are seeking an entry level associate attorney to join our special education department to support our advocacy and civil rights litigation on behalf of children with disabilities and those at risk. Must have excellent writing and organizational skills and strong work ethic. Great opportunity to do rewarding work with an exceptional team. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Associate Attorney – We are seeking an associate attorney with 2-4 years of experience in trusts and estates. Prior experience in the field of wills, trusts, estate planning, probate and trust administration required. Experience in elder law, Medicaid and special needs planning preferred. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Paralegal – We are seeking a paralegal with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience. The successful candidate will possess attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills necessary for client interaction and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Requirements: paralegal certificate or degree (preferred). Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email: WP Paralegal.
- Admin/Paralegal – We are seeking an administrative assistant with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience. The successful candidate will possess attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills necessary for client interaction and the ability to attend to day-to-day administrative duties. Paralegal experience a plus. Experience with any or all of the following areas is preferred: Trusts and Estates and Elder Law. Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of e-mail: WP Para/Admin.
- Receptionist – The receptionist plays a vital role in supporting the firm’s business structure. Our ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of standard office procedures and will be able to function with limited supervision. He/she will be responsible for a wide range of office/general tasks. These responsibilities include: answering and directing incoming telephone calls; taking accurate and detailed messages; greeting visitors; maintaining the reception area, lobby and conference rooms; and coordinating multiple calendar schedules for conference rooms and preparation for meetings. Hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday-Friday. Job requirements include strong communication, organization and data entry skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office products; pleasant phone manner. Spanish speaking a plus. Serious inquires only. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.