Throughout its history, Littman Krooks LLP has sought to build a community of preeminent attorneys, paralegals and support staff who are dedicated to the highest standards of professional practice.
The firm seeks individuals who lead and work well with others. We believe that balanced judgment, common sense, initiative and the capacity to confront and resolve a variety of situations are essential traits of a successful employee. In making employment decisions, we seek individuals who will inspire the confidence of our present and future clients and who will work with us to build our practice. We also recruit individuals who are able to effectively balance their professional commitments with outside interests and community activities.
Littman Krooks LLP provides you with the opportunity for a sophisticated, challenging and enjoyable career in law. As an expanding firm with a long history and a promising future, we attribute our strong growth to our lawyers and staff who strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and to our partners who encourage individual initiative.
Current Listings: Positions Available in White Plains, New York
- Law Firm Administrator – We are seeking a firm administrator with knowledge of legal industry matters such as professional liability and conflicts of interest, a thorough understanding of law firm economics, including billing software, financial management, and practice management issues. We offer a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to generate and analyze financial reports and review with the managing partners
- Supervision of firm’s bookkeeper, including managing relationships with all vendors and implementing internal expense and expense reimbursement controls
- Strong inter-personal and HR skills. Must have excellent communication skills
- Conduct periodic employee reviews and follow through on recommendations made
- Knowledge of HR rules, employment laws and the ability to recruit staff, when necessary
- Excellent IT and computer knowledge. Must be able to oversee outside IT consultants and troubleshoot all issues.
- Paralegal – We are seeking a paralegal with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience. The successful candidate will possess attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills necessary for client interaction and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Requirements: paralegal certificate or degree (preferred). Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email: WP Paralegal.
- Admin/Paralegal – We are seeking an administrative assistant with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience. The successful candidate will possess attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills necessary for client interaction and the ability to attend to day-to-day administrative duties. Paralegal experience a plus. Experience with any or all of the following areas is preferred: Trusts and Estates and Elder Law. Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of e-mail: WP Para/Admin.